Monday, November 21, 2011

Monday Mario

Mario always looks like a Muppet to me when he lies with his legs sticking out in this fashion.

Just in the last two days, I consider Mario to be 100%.  He has finally eaten all his pellets on his own (I did back off the Critical Care a bit as an experiment) and if you could only see his primo, planetary poop-pile from the last 24 hours (I discussed briefly with Mario sharing a photo of it for "Monday Mario," but after all of the embarrassing Bunny Burrito photos, I reneged).  He's getting into mischief during his play time at night.  And he is just generally himself again in little ways I hadn't realized I'd missed until things were back to normal. Hopefully this is a sign of things to come.

10 comments:

Angela @ SF Road Warrior said...

Yay! Glad to hear it! :)

Alisa said...

So glad to hear he is 100%!!!

Ann (bunnygirl) said...

Yay! I see he's in his Superbun pose. :-)

RG said...

Yay! Good going all ....

(Whew.)

Cate said...

So glad he's feeling better!

Crafty Green Poet said...

Glad he's fully better now! What an adorable photo!

Erin said...

Yay!! So glad to hear he's back to "normal" :)

cliff said...

great news! BUT... keep doing the bunny burrito photos. they're awesome!

Sammie's Mom said...

Hooray!! A GREAT reason to be thankful on Thanksgiving-eve!

Lisa said...

Sogna does "the Muppet" too but kind of with her butt up more. Looks more like a Sphinx.

Soooo glad to hear Mario is doing so well. What a wonderful way to celebrate Thanksgiving!